Placeholder for when I get time to flesh it out.
Things to discuss:
- Beginning of Darian’s negotiation with gladiator stables to line up employment contracts.
- Darian & Stravos visit Council and ask to become overseers of water and food production. Council debates and denies.
- Council breaks up Tyr-held farmland and distributes small parcels to ex-slaves.
- Political fallout and the new politics of Tyr.
- Beginning of Krafke’s water works wandering.
- Krafke re-establishes himself at psionic school and moves his skiff there; Sult accompanies him and learns school costs 1 silver/week.
- Sult’s invasion of his former master’s home. Turloff, aka Bill the Evil-Hearted, turns out to be on the council. Sult also wants to investigate the ziggurat.
- Riots, disorder. Sand skiff looted & busted up, PCs broke again.
- Discussion with Girias, the veteran slow-and-steady Templar who’s pissed because he was not chosen to be on the Council. (Later he would be pissed again because he got passed over to be a commander of Tyr’s army.)
- Darian and Stravos encounter a mob bent on attacking & robbing rich-looking people. D&S talk their way out of it.
- Meetings with Morvak.
- News that Urik invades! Waking up Etheros, Sadira & R’kus, Tithian, then emergency council meeting.
More coming as I can remember it.